The control panel is designed to resemble a standard cricket scoreboard so that it is easy to use by all scorers
- Easy to use
- Easy to read display
- Intuitive, easy to use controller automatically increments the total when the batsmanís score or extras are increased.
Decrements the total when the batsman's score or extras are decreased
- A counter to show the number of runs added for each scoring shot
- Mistakes can be easily corrected
- All entries require a two button operation to eliminate accidental mistakes
- Partnership is automatically increased as the runs are added.
- Overs can either be incremented or decremented
- When a batsman is out,
- the wickets are incremented,
- the batters score is set to zero,
- the batters score is transfered to the last mans score,
- the partnership is set to zero
- and the last wicket displays the current total
- Supplied in a tough flight case with handle for protection and easy carrying
- The controller memorises the data immediatley before the batter was out so it can be restored if a mistake is made.
- At the close of the innings the total score is transfered to the 1st innings and the batters numbers are reset to 1 and 2 with all the other numbers reset to zero
- The controller remembers the data immediatley before the innings was closed so it can be restored if a mistake is made.
- The data output continuously updates the main scoreboard.
- Umpires acknowledge light
- Saves the last entry in memory so the game can resume the next day (or week)
- Wireless radio link for remote working can be added later
The wireless option can be fitted at the time of ordering or as an upgrade later.
- Range of upto 200 metres or up to 2Km with a high gain receiver aerial and an aerial amplifier
- Operates in the licence free UHF ISM band (868 MHz to 870 MHz)
- Uses FM modulation for the elimination of interference and greater range.
- Choice of four UHF radio channels to eliminate co-channel interference when operated near to another wireless system
- Operates from internal NiMH rechargable batteries which can be recharged from the scoreboard, even if it is using a battery
- Fully charged battery will last for 2 games (12 to 14 hours)
- Internal battery charger which automatically detects the state of charge
- Detects battery present
- Charging cycle starts with an initial trickle charge
- Fast charge untill the battery is fully charged (approx 4 hours from a full discharge)
- When fully charged reverts to trickle charge
- Fully complies with all EU Directives (Low Voltage, EMC, RTTE, RoHS, WEEE)
Additional data which can be displayed on the scoreboard but not on the controller display
- Runs required (last innings + 1)
- Runs required (last innings + 1) decremented as the total is incremented)
- Bowlers numbers
- Bowlers overs
- 75% of 1st innings score
- 2/3 of 1st innings score
- Size 350mm x 250mm x 125mm
- Weight wired 2.68 Kg, wireless inc batteries and transmitter 3.52 Kg
All Bespoke Scoreboards are designed and made in England by M-Jay Electronics Limited
© Copyright 2009 - 2018 M-Jay Electronics Limited Morley Leeds England