Audeon RX6 Receiver
RX6 Receiver Features
- Dual programming modes. Select a preset frequency plan for any number of channels (up to 16), or choose the frequencies individually.
- No external programming equipment required.
- Automatic usage monitoring and service recommendation.
- Digital PLL for frequency control
- Stereo or mono (Zenith - GE system) using a 19kHz pilot tone
- Internal NiMh batteries
- Noise reduction 2:1 compression - expansion
- Precision filters to provide the best audio quality
- -90 dB input sensitivity
- LED 7 segment display
- Portable or fixed to the machine
- Headphone detector circuit shuts off the receiver after 2 minutes if the headphones are removed
- 40 minute timer for receiver shut down
- Stainless Steel screws to stop corrosion
- Sealed case to stop moisture ingress
- Easy to replace headphone lead - no screws !
* All Audeon Products are Designed and Manufactured in the UK *